Saturday, April 23, 2022

It's My Birthday!

 

It are my birthday today!


I are 6 years old today! And I had a fun birthday too!


I got some pawsome presents!


Look at all da toys grandma, Brinley, and Bowie sent me!


And oh wow, momma got me toys too. I are gonna be busy squeaking these!


I also got two new dresses - one from my momma and one from my grandma.


Wow, I'm a lucky pup!


I got to spend da day wif my momma. We went on a walk in da park and spent da rest of da day just hangin out. It wuz too windy for a bike ride today.


Look at my speshul birthday cookie momma got me from Three Dog Bakery! YUM!


And it wuz tasty too!!!

20 comments:

  1. I'm glad you know that you're one lucky puppy,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know it. I does deserve it though, BOL.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Happy Birthday, Kinley!

    You sure scored with presents and a yummy special cookie, treat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Kinley. It looks like you are being smothered with gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there are so many fun toys to play wif.

      Delete
  4. Hari Om
    HAPPY BARKDAY KINLEY!!! Six is a good number. Here's to doubling of it! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kinley!
    Six already. That is SO grown up!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, does that mean I gotta act grown up now?

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday, Kinley! You sure got lots of great pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy BarkdayKinley ! And many more !

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy happy birthday to the most beautiful girl of da whole world...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Wow! That's a whole lot of new squeaky toys you've got there! Did you remove the squeakers from them yet?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!