Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!

 

Happy Easter pals!


I are so happy I got to spend da day wif my BFF!


We got to go on a walk together and bark up da whole town. But earlier in da days, da momma abandoned us to go to Prairie Dog Town!


Now WHY in da world would dey not bring a couple of world class rodent hunters (we both have rat and mouse kills to our names) to Prairie Dog Town???


I mean, we could come back wif Prairie Dog Dinner.


And I know we woulda had SOO much fun digging in those holes!


Ugh, just look at dem rackin frackin varmints.


I shoulda been there! And momma says they wuz "chubby" and "cute" and made funny lil barkin noises.


I bet they woulda made some noises if me and Brinley had gotten to go!!


18 comments:

  1. I am sure you were excellent company for one another

    ReplyDelete
  2. our Lubbock doggies before us who lived in Lubbock and chases rats and whatever was around. Be aware my dear friend Kenley some of them can be not so nice and very mean! You both take care......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hasn't gotten to chase any here since we are in an apartment and I'm always on a leash.

      Delete
  3. You guys deffo shoulda been there!
    My breeder assured Gail that her dogs all excel in varmint extermination. Gail is waiting with interest to see if I am a more successful hunter than my predecessor Bertie ever was.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh we wish we had such funny guys here too... can you send us some please? a happy easter to youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I hope you had a Happy Easter after missing out on that fun adventure xoxo Little Miss Titch

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't believe your mom didn't take you to see those Prairie dogs. You both would have had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh...we get to bark their cousins when they dare come close to our fence...or when the young ones stupidly get into our yard to try and set up a den...I, Benji have dug out more than one of those attempts, but so far have not gotten one, like our forbear MJF did...
    What do prairie dogs have to do with Easter anyways??? BOL!

    Happy Belated Easter!

    I am catching up, so just starting where we are right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, I think dey live in holes too? Or somefin like dat.

      Delete
  8. Hi ladies! I can't imagine why you didn't get included in that trip to see the Prairie dog (squirrels!) I bet you and your kitty cat cousins too would cleaned up that town!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter, well a bit late.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!