Monday, February 5, 2024

Music Monday


Hi pals! Happy Music Monday! There's no theme dis week, so me and Travis are doing songs from last night's Grammy's.


What Was I Made For? by Billie Eilish (Song of the Year and Best Song Written for Visual Media).


Not Strong Enough by boygenius (Best Rock Song and Best Rock Performance).


Snooze by SZA (Best R&B Song).


I Remember Everything by Zach Bryan and Kacey Musgraves (Best Country Duo/Group Performance).


Cast Iron Skillet by Jason Isabel and the 400 Unit (Best Americana Roots Song).


14 comments:

  1. we love snooze... it fits to this time somehow.. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail says thanks for keeping her up to date with current music! (She likes Snooze and Cast Iron Skillet. The Billie Eilish one, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize Billie Eilish's song but the one in your set that I really liked is the duet of Zach and Kacey. Overall, it seems today's country music is better than other genres. Thanks for introducing "I Remember Everything". I'm happy that you joined the pawwrty this week. Have a boogietastic week, lil' furriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really did care for Sza. Billie is ok but she is so ...breathy. I do like the orhers especially the last song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered boygenius several months ago from a morning news show, of all places. My favorite song, a little surprisingly (because I generally don't like country) is the Zach/Kacey duet. It was soft and that's what I needed tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great selection of music, Kinley. We watched the Grammys with our mom.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!