Monday, February 12, 2024

Music Monday

Aroo, it's Music Monday! And da theme dis week are LOVE! And ya know me, I'm a LOVE puppy!!


Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper.


Can't Help Falling in Love With You by Elvis Presley.


Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift.


Last Night on Earth by Green Day.


State of Grace by Britney Spears. Sometimes some of y'all like to comment on which songs are "new to you" - we're pretty sure this will be new to everyone who reads this other dan my grandma since it are an unreleased leak. ;)


18 comments:

  1. oooh cindy... we loved her.. and we wonder what she does today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty shure she are still singing. And also doing prescription drug commercials, BOL.

      Delete
  2. Elvis really sets the pace in my heart for love, "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" is simply beautiful! Thanks for joining the pawwrty. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great play list. Particularly enjoyed Green day today.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between Cyndi and Elvis, and the Green Day song that was new to me, very nice set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great selection of love themed songs, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Cyndi Lauper and this was everywhere when it came out in the 80s. Some great love tunes here. Happy Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tunes I enjoyed them all thank you 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!