Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter pals!


Well, I had a big advenshure dis weekend!


I went to Plano to see me BFF!


We had so much fun together!


We got to to go on a couple of walks around da old nayborhoood.


And I got lotsa pets!


And we got new Easter dresses.


My momma made em for us.


Here are a close up.


And we did other important stuff.


Like snoopervising BBQing!


And snoopervising brunch making.


And snoopervising Easter egg filling!


Today we wore da purple side of our new dress.


Look at all da lil Easter dudes!


Hmm, those bunnies look fun to chase . . . 


BOL!


Happy yappy Easter!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Your dresses are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a Happy Easter, Kinley. We love both sides of your new dress.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!