Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday Selfies


Hey pals!


Maybe you are wondering where I has been.


Well, I has been right here!


Momma on da udder paw . . . 


She abandoned me to go to da beach!


Work conference my tail. Good thing I had my BFF Brinley here to keep me company!


Brinley and Grandma came down here to keep me and Travis company.


We had a pretty good time together.


We got to bark LOTSA people.


We made shure that Grandma stayed safe here.


I mean, ya gotta bark every person ya see walkin outside!


So we stayed busy.


Then momma came home!


We wuz both happy to see her!


We sat on her a lot to make shure she don't leave again!


Then we got to celebrate Texas Independence Day!


Together!


Happy birthday Texas!


I shure are having fun wif my BFF and grandma!


Today we all went for a walk together!


It are always more fun wif a friend!


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful selfies and Ussies!!
    Glad Grandma was there to help keep you company...and that she brought along your BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Work conference" my paw!
    I'm so glad Gail is retired.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love to bark at people, good work ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make shure to do it A LOT. Gotta keep da apartment safe.

      Delete
  4. Lovely to see you two Best Canine Pals together again. My, you have a lovely posh frock for the Birthday party. I do hope there were some special treats for you Texas gals?
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look great! We're glad to see you back and it sounds like you had a great time with your BFF and your grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!