Monday, March 4, 2024

Music Monday

Hey pals, it are another time for another edishun of Mewsic Monday. There's no offishul theme dis week, but we are doing women's empowerment songs in honor of Women's History Month at grandma's suggestion. 


And it do make sense for us.


Just call us a couple of furry-legged feminist bitches. BOL. Speaking of . . .


Bitch by Meredith Brooks.


I am Woman by Helen Reddy.


Flowers by Miley Cyrus.


Can't Hold Us Down by Christina Aguilera and Lil Kim.


Bad Reputation by Joan Jett.


16 comments:

  1. Gail says that's a great theme.
    I guess it would be wise for me to agree...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miley and meredith... a super mix... well done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kinley, I seldom comment, but always read! Tell your Mama not to forget Ava Max's Kings and Queens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great selection of songs and the perfect theme for you, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen Reddy fabulous artist, great song pick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the theme, loved the selection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am old enough to remember when "I Am Woman" was a big hit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I are not, but I wuz born in 2016, so ya can't blame me. ;)

      Delete
  8. Love, live, love your theme and haven't heard that bitch song in ages. I love that song

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!