Saturday, August 29, 2015

Demolishun Derby Queen!


Dat are right, it are me!  I's your 2015 Blogville Demolishun Derby Queen!  Fanks so much Blogville!  I's so happy I don't have to hide in my bed and cry like momma's friend did in high school when she didn't make Homecoming Court.  BOL BOL!  My momma had no such eggspecktayshuns, she knew she wuzn't eggsactly Miss Popular.

And look at da cutie pie dat are da Derby King - it are Mister Ziggy!  Oh boy, ya know how I likes a younger man.  ;)


Ya can see da rest of da good-lookin court over at Dory's blog!  I's off to go check out da Demolishun Derby at Oreo's - can't wait to see how da winner is!

REMINDER: Please send in your pics for my 13th Birthday Pool Pawty by Tuesday, September 8th to whitleywestie@gmail.com.  Any kind of water picture (pool, ocean, lake) would be pawsome, but if ya's not a water pup, dat's fine - dere'll be a lot of fun for landlubbers on da patio by da grill!  I's been gettin in pics and so far dey all look pawsome!

34 comments:

  1. Congratulations Whitley! You make a very pretty Queen! Did you see us in the stands rooting for you? Yay Whitley, you rock girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Hail Queen Whitley! You two make the cutest Royal Couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My sissy BabyBelle pug voted for you.
    My mommy was on her homecoming court and there's a funny vhs tape of it! Old skool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya makes a swell queen, BFF! Ya should, ya is always actin' da princess 'round here-- bol, bol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom is Miss Popular with you and that counts for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Whitley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats gurl!!! I guess I'll have to SERVE you all the margaritas in a silver goblet now, huh?! hehehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥♥
    (your Princess in the Royal Court...or something like that! ☺)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as long as da rim are salted and da drinkies is strong!

      Delete
  8. Congrats Whit, I always knew you were a queen.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Whitley!
    You were never going to be the girl that hid in her room and cried…
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I woulda been dat girl dat got in your face and BARKED!

      Delete
  10. How exciting Congratulations! You make a perfect and very pretty queen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always dress like a Queen. Congrats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think Blogville picked the right fashionista for the job!!
    Congrats Smileys!!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Whitley!!!! You are a most beautiful Queen!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. What!! Sheesh, I missed all of that...but condogulations!!
    You look lovely in a golden crown!

    Us pups are good demolitionists, no derby needed, BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, we sure is! I demolished a lot of shoes back in da day.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!