Thursday, August 20, 2015

It Are Reverse Racism It Are!


Hey y'all.  Lastest week, my momma wuz at da grocery story and she saw somefin she just had to get.  And I said I'd let her show it off on my blog, after all, some of my Scottie pals and dere peeps might be interested.  So here are da Licorice Scotties.


Yup, she saw Scottie licorice candy. Her and Finley's daddy are da only licorice-luvin peeps round here, so she's been enjoyin em.


And dey is cute.  But why are dere no white candies???  I mean, I got on da internets and saw dey even make RED scottie licorice candy.  And scotties ain't red.  Well, some of y'all may have a lil bits of reddish color in your furs (I does too), but dat are Ariel da Little Mermaid or Clifford da Big Red Dog red and I has never seen a bright red dog like dat.  On da udder hand, dere are white terrierists.  Like yours truly.  And we's not represented at all!

Ok, maybe y'all are sayin, well, licorice are black or red.   But what bout vanilla??  Vanilla are white and it are one of my favorites - I luvs me some Nilla Wafers (my all-time favorite treat).  So how bout vanilla-flavored westie candy to go along wif da licorice scotties??  Look at my dress today - it's got scotties AND westies!  We can all lives togefur.  I's just askin for some representayshun.  #whitedogsmatter #whitedogsmattertoo #reverseracism #whitepower #ignoredatlasthashtag

Ok, I got some updates on my pals I told y'all about earlier dis week.  Ebby went to da vet - she has an enlarged heart and is now on heart medicines and doin better - she hasn't coughed since she started em.  And her limpin wuz from a luxatin patella, which I knows all too well bout.  Freckles also went to da vet - da vet are thinkin it are vestibular syndrome and he could still use some POTP and pawrayers.  And I just read dat my pal Isadora are not doing good either - please send her some POTP also.  Fanks y'all!!

42 comments:

  1. Omgosh amen!! I love vanilla candies! Those licorice sound blech! I hate licorice. But vanilla yummm! You should market some I would totes buy them all. Xxoo Maddies mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agrees, Whitley... white pups matter, too!! And we needs us sum Nilla candy!!

    Sure hope Freckles and Isadora feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold it there a second, sister. Black dogs and cats are almost unadoptable. Thank heavens Kyla, Kismet and Kaci wanted me. OK, we're not photogeni because we're black, but we're cuddly! Shelters have the most problems placing black animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tell them, Kali. I'm glad I'm blue.

      Delete
    2. You're not photogenic?? Yeah, right, and I don't bark.

      Ya know dey used to think da white terrierists wuz defective and kill em? Let's just be glad dat one doesn't happen anymore.

      Delete
    3. Ok, maybe I are just feelin a lil jealous since my momma wuz lookin at Scottie puppies again online. SIGH.

      Delete
  4. OMD, mom would go CRAZY for those sweets - a) she LOVES scotties (no big surprise there) and b) she likes licorice too.
    We are sending POTP to your friends.
    BIG licks,
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my momma luvs dem candies. So does Finley's daddy - dey are plannin on buyin more!

      Delete
  5. You raise a good point Whitley. MAybe you need to paw them and request white ones...you never know until you try!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have seen scottie shortbread cookies - really scottish shortbread too - but mom says she just wouldn't feel right biting the head off a scottie - no matter how yummy they are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My momma has no such reservayshuns - she bites da head off of westie Christmas cookies every year.

      Delete
  7. How cute! But our mommy only likes red
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need to arrange a protest! #whitedogsmatter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanilla sounds so much better than licorice!
    Saying prayers for the friends in need
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like vanilla and liquorice... but vanilla would be just as delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am all about some vanilla candies!!

    We are sending tons of POTP to your furiends!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our mom loves licorice, especially black. Hey, what about some black and tan licorice! We have to agree with you on the Nilla Wafers. They're the bestest! We are sending POTP to your pals, Whitley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks y'all. I had Nilla Wafers on my birthday cake lastest year.

      Delete
  13. I love licorice! Someone must make some White Chocolate West Highland Terriers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our Mama loves black licorice too especially if it is a bit salty! And our Mama also thinks white chocolate Westies would be even more yummilicious than vanilla ones on account she eats that white chocolate stuff daily!

    Thanks for mentioning Isadora. She is doing better. The new heart medication seems to be working since she is eating again which makes us all really, really happy! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am definitely black and have not got my first white hair yet but why did they have to make them licorice. I think they should make us in all flavors and all colors. Why colors are the smiles of nature which make smiles on my tongue.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me Sweet William!

      And no white hairs? I had my furst as a baby puppy. BOL BOL!

      Delete
  16. We think you raised some valid concerns and should register a complaint with the store. We are sending POTP for your furends!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if I bark at em, dey'll bribe me to go away wif MEATZ. Hmmmmmm, dis could work!

      Delete
  17. BOL yes they need to make you some in vanilla STAT!

    Paws together fur your furiends!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!