Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Venison Jerky Bits from Chewy!


Hey y'all!  Today I got to try out da Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Venison Jerky Bits from Chewy.com.  Chewy are da online pet store dat delivers foods and treats right to your doorstep!


Dese treats also come in beef, venison and salmon, turkey and salmon, and turkey.  But I picked da venison.  Bye bye Bambi, sorry if ya like da movie momma, but deer is yummy!!


Da Wellness Pure Rewards Grain-Free Venison Jerky Bits are small training treats.  Training?  I sure hope my momma ain't eggspectin dis old dog to learn any new tricks, unless it are a new way to avoid going for walks, BOL BOL!


Dey are made in da USA da only ingredients are venison, dried chicory root, cultured whey, salt, lecithin, garlic, and mixed tocopherols.  So Finley gets to have dis treat too.


Looks tasty to me!


Hand it over momma!


Those wuz yummy!  But I think I need a couple more, dey wuz kinda small.


Finley wuz eager to try these treats out.


I don't know why my momma always has to tease us.


I think Finley are ready for seconds!  So am I!


We both liked dese treats, so we are givin em 8 paws up and 2 waggin tails!  

Again, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treat for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Not that I wouldn't take a nice trip to da beach though.  Or a brand new convertible to cruise round town in.




38 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm....A convertible sounds good to me too..A bright pink one!! OH...those venison treats look nommy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks delicious! and there is garlic inside too? that means we are protercted from vampires, right? it is helpful for zombies too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno if it'll help unless da garlic goes to our brains.

      Delete
  3. They do look very yummy, I soooooo wish Chewy delivered to the UK *sigh*
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is only one thing that could make venison better - bacon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love venison, Whitley and those treats sure look scrumptious!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Whitley!
    Wow, those look delish! We all love the yummers from Chewy.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the Wellness Puppy treat so I bet these are delish too!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Wellness and eat it for breakfast every morning. We can't have venison because it is a hot protein, but we love it. I have several packages in the freezer that I can't eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've eaten Wellness kibble before too - good stuffs.

      Delete
  9. Our pups agree- those treats LOOK tasty- Bear and Scooter love venison.

    Woofs and Wags from the dogs of SheSpeaksBark

    ReplyDelete
  10. some buddy got some good stuff
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! We have a bag of these RIGHT NOW! They are Very Tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!