Tuesday, August 18, 2015

POTP Needed!


I don't need da POTP, but two of my very good pals does.  So please send it dere way.


My pal Ebby (she are da pup wif da bow on) are not doing good.  She has been coughin lots and has been draggin one of her back legs.  Her sisfur, Ceeley (who are in da pic wif her), had to leave to go to da Bridge lastest month.  Ebby are at least 14 (she wuz found abandoned on a ranch), so please send her lotsa POTP.


And 13 year old my pal Freckles are also not doin good - he can hardly walk and are not eatin.  His momma thinks he may have had a stroke or have a vestibular syndrome.  Please visit his blog to leave him some POTP.

I'd planned on showin y'all somefin real cute today dat I think my Scottie pals (and dere peeps) will luv, but I are just not in da mood after hearin dis bad news bout my pals.  I'll show it later dis week probably.  Just send some POTP and prayers to my pals, ok??

43 comments:

  1. I've sent 'em both loads of POTP and prayers... such sad news dat dey are not feelin' gud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes. I went overs to Freckles and gave him some POTP and some {{hugs}}, sendin' sweet Ebby lots of POTP and tons of healin' vibes and lots and lots of {{hugs}} Your a great pal Whitley ♥
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending them POTP and pug hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know Mr Jack Freckles and I got to go over there, why my Lee knows all about vestibular problems. Thanks Whitley.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all hoping and praying for MJF, and now for your friend Ebby too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's been way too much bridging lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. POTP and hugs and crossed paws are on the way to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're sending lots of AireZen and POTP their way!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending lots of POTP to your furfriends Whitley
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Whitley I'm so sorry to hear about your furiends! I'm packing up a whole truckload of my strongest healing vibes for them and lots of warm hugs for their peeps. Thanks for letting us know...you're a super furiend.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got it, Whit...POTP coming!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is bad. Too many sick pals an goin to the bridge pals.

    Please tell Ebby's momma our prayers are comin her way frum Idunno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Zoe. Her momma took her to da vet - she has an enlarged heart and will have to be on heart medicayshun.

      Delete
  13. We got all our feets crossed for your pals
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Y'all,

    Whitley, you are a wonderful friend. We'll hop on over and try to cheer your pals.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, that's so sad! We're crossing our paws for Ebby and Freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Whitley! How terrible! I heard about MJF on the POTP blog but didn't know about Ebby! I'm sending lots of prayers right now! *ear licks*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no, so sad! POTP x infinity for your pals. We will visit Freckles' blog and send him wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much furends! I am doing a lot better, all that POTP helps a lot!

    Thanks fur getting the word out fur me, Whitely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!