Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Road Trip!!!


We is on a ROAD TRIP!


Yesterday, da mommas and us drove all da way to Kerrville.  But don't worry, dis time dey is not doin any of dat borin cleanin stuff - just a lil bit of gettin things ready for da estate sale.  Whatefur dat is.  I don't know much bout states, I knows I lives in Texas now and wuz born in Ohio, but I's never heard of no estates.  Whatefur.


We wuz just happy to get to go!


Me and Brinley rode side by side in our crates.


We had to sniff it up when we stopped in Burnet - dere's lotsa interesting smells dere!


And bark and growl at da cars of course.


I wuz ridin in style in my pink princess crate!


And guess what y'all?  Dis are our very furst time stayin in a hotel and we is doin pawsome!!  Only a lil barkin and growlin and no "aks-ca-dents."


Me and Brinley are boff kinda diggin dis whole big bed thing.


Yeah, we could definitely get used to dis!


6 months are old enuf for da big bed, right???


Today me and my BFFs visited a Kerrville institushun.  And no, not of da mental varietee.


Dat are right, we went to James Avery!


Which, if ya don't knows (ya ain't from Texas my momma says) sells jewelry.  So yeah, ya know da mommas had to hit dat up.


We didn't get to go in and try on any bling.


But we did get to snuff round da premises.


Dere wuz all kindsa interesting smells!


Da Texas hill country are really pretty!


Den we saw dese!!


Momma says dey is called Bambis.  Finley says dey is called venison and are dee-lishus.  I fink I like Finley's vershun better, but I growled em just in case.  Brinley barked em.


Bye bye Bambi.  Or venison.  BOL!

38 comments:

  1. Hi, we're happy to "ride along" with you. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Burnet...and to Fredericksburg, but Mama never took me to James Avery!!! Sheesh...she says they have the bestest silver stuff too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da Kerrville store are pup-friendly - we couldn't go in, but we wuz welcome to walk round on all da nice grass areas and paths.

      Delete
  3. Have a good trip
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, gurls, you have the bestest times! and I LOVES your crates! SO adorables!!!! Butts....I can't believes your Moms didn't get you gurls some blinged out collars!!!! geesh.
    Adorable venisons!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!!! I'm jealous of your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Road trips are the bestest!!! You sure are making the most of it. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, we've never been on a road trip...well, a long one. Can't believe you got to stay in a hotel! Did you order room service?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No room service, but we did beg a teensy bit of food of da mommas (mostly some Frenchie fries).

      Delete
  8. How fun to get to go on a road trip. My petcretary is going on one soon, too...but I, MJF have to keep pawppy company cause the kitties get to go to their spa fur the duration... Those are pawsome pictures of the Texas countryside. Getting on the big bed?? OMD, Such luxury!

    WOOFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait till I get to sleep da whole nite up there!

      Delete
  9. Wow, you is growing up soooo fast....the BIG bed already!!!!
    Haf funs on your road trip
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun to take a road trip. I bet it is just the first of many to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it wuz ackshually da second - just da furst hotel stay. We had a pawsome time!

      Delete
  11. how exciting - road trips are the best adventures ever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you're having SO much fun, Kinley!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You went the wrong way! You should have visited the garden spot of Texas-Turkey, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got to do your furst hotel trip WAY earlier than me. I was 8, if you can believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had such a nice trip. Thanks for all the great photos. Up here in WNY, ghostwriter calls those deer the Future Roadkill Club of America!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a lotta of em become dat in da Texas hill country too.

      Delete
  16. Sounds like you all are having a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool road trip! And we know who James Avery is and have some of their stuffs (2 rings). We are leaving on a road trip on Sunday. Have fun!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya should see my momma's colleckshun - it are nutso big.

      Delete
  18. Great road trip, and of course you would travel in a Pink Princess crate Kinley. And of course you are old enough for the Big Bed in the hotel.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm just tryin to convince my momma I need to sleep in da big bed overnite.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!