Monday, May 10, 2021

Music Monday


Hi pals! Well, today wuz kinda boring since it wuz rainy. There wuz some thunder to bark at though. 


And some whipped cream to lick.


Da theme for dis week's Music Monday are songs from movies from da 80s and 90s. Since da kitties got da 80s covered, we is taking da 90s.


"Kids in America" by The Muffs from Clueless.


"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion from Titanic.


"Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" by Elton John from The Lion King.


"I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith from Armageddon.


"Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer from She's All That.
 


7 comments:

  1. that is super muzak... and we listen and dream about whipped cream ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinsley,

    The 90s produced some good films and music. "My Heart Will Go On" is a great love song. The "Titanic" story is a sad one but seeing how the director went was even sadder. The Lion King was just okay. I think that's because they killed Mufassa and I felt so sorry for Simba but the movie did have some good music. Thanks for sharing your picks with us on the 4M dance floor, my furriend. Have a boogietastic week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great selection of movie music. Our mom enjoyed taking a trip down memory lane with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed the Muff's cover of Kids in America and "Kiss Me" (the only song I didn't know of your set). Nice set!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!