Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday Selfies

 

Hi pals! Well, I had a pretty good weekend I guess. Lots of walks and snuggle time while momma and me watched Outlander. And she did some boring stuff like work on job applicayshuns (dis are a one year job so she kinda has to start immediately lookin for anudder one).


Look, it are Brinley! We miss her a lot. It are tuff, first we lost Finley den I had to move a bazillion miles away (momma says it are not really a bazillion, more like 370).


At least I got some chikken tonite. Yum.


8 comments:

  1. that is a good weekend plan to watch da outlander...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you got walks in, do you do zombie patrol there, too?? We send our woofs to Brinley, too.

    We sure hope your Momma can get the next job lined up. Now she'll have experience to back her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 370 miles sounds like a bazillion to us...
    But at least you got chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are looking great even if you aren't together. We're glad you had a good week in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving can be an adventure (sometimes...) but Chicken is always worth the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!