Saturday, February 26, 2022

Love to Ukraine

 

So me and momma has been watchin da news. And I are MAD. I has been growling at dat Putin guy and all his tanks (and I are not even a "steady viewer" of da TV like my BFF Brinley).


Maybe it are cuz my daddy are Polish. Maybe it are cuz I are a westie and us terrierists are always lookin to fight a bully. But what are goin on has me upset pals.


So I are sending big westie kisses to Ukraine. Y'all deserve to be safe in your homes and not have your country invaded. And if I could, I would bit Putin right in his butt for ya!!

14 comments:

  1. Well done for standing up for Ukraine Kinley.
    Terriers in solidarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Hear! Hear! hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready to go fight wif someone. I'll practice on da dogs in da park.

      Delete
  3. We're sad to see what is happening in Ukraine too. Our paws are crossed for every in the path of Putin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're watching the news too. So sad, hope Mr Putin will see sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's getting a lot more resistance than he wuz counting on.

      Delete
  5. It's unbelievable that this kind of thing is even going on in the world today!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!