Thursday, February 3, 2022

Snow Dog!

 

We HAS snow!

I repeat, we HAS snow! So much snow and da streets are frozen dat momma had a snow day and didn't hafta teach today!


Yesterday, she taught Con Law via Zoom since it had started snowing. And I kept barking my opinion and got to make a guest appearance - her students said I wuz cute, so at least their eyes are workin out here in Lubbock.


Yesterday I got a walk in da snow, but today da windchill never got outta da negative temps, so me and momma stayed snuggly and warm inside.


Well, except for when I went out to do my bizness and I barked my butt in da snow bank. Just call me Nanook of da North West.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I am glad you are having fun but remember snow is like a bad guest, after a couple of days you just want it to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun as long as da snow is there, we hope spring will fix that white problem....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is fun but those temps are NOT! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a lot of snow for you. It looks like you were having fun playing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is going on in Texas? First there was the power loss and this year you have big time snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the same big snow over a foot of it. We don't much care for it, but we do plow through it in leaps and bounds when we see a tree rat out in the back! Petcretary really should make a video of us doing that cause its quite hilarious! Then we dash back inside and let all the snowball clingons melt on the floor...BOL!

    Our area was all shut down, too...but even the next day when *she* had to go to her work, the road we live on was still not plowed, but the main roads were...barely though. The temps are way too cold for our enjoyment...

    You look a bit chilly n that first pic, Kinley.
    Its hard for us pups who do not have indoor plumbing invented for us to use...yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think kitties have it over us for not having to "go" out in da cold.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!