Monday, May 16, 2022

Music Monday!

 

Hi pals! Wow, it has been a long time since I've done one of these. Da theme dis week are cars/driving and since I got a super long car ride yesterday, it are espeshully appropriate. I wuz my momma's co-pilot. And today I are wearing my Route 66 dress just for dis theme! Ok, I didn't actually go on Route 66, but there are no I-20 dress (and dere are probably a good reason for dat, BOL BOL). Anyways, here are da songs!









Ok, I are ready for a car ride! Travis has some more car songs - he got to feature da guy singers! 


16 comments:

  1. that are fabulous car songs... best for the next traffic jam in our town LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great line up of songs to keep you entertained on your drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not quite 5 1/2 hours worth though.

      Delete
  3. Kinley..great selection of music. I'm older than dirt so all were new to me so thanks for the intro
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you shared all new tunes with me in this set. Surely, I've just forgotten. Oh well...it was great fun to listen to them. This is one of the reason I love doing music posts/hops, I always learn something new or am reminded of a song. Have a boogietastic week and thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor, furriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy Chapman and Rihanna's songs are classics. I didn't know most of the others. Paramore's song was my favorite of the new songs, and My Church right behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!