Saturday, July 9, 2022

Caturday Art

 

Well, after da excitement of havin Brinley and Grandma visit, dis week has been kinda quiet. I's been getting morning walks and afternoon bike rides and play time at night. It are fun. But what are not fun are my kitty brofur Travis being sick. He's been having tummy problems (some VERY STINKY PROBLEMS) and now he are not eating (again). I volunteered to eat his cat food, but momma says that it would just make me have VERY STINKY PROBLEMS, so I didn't get any. Rats. 


Here are da momma's Westie art for da week.


12 comments:

  1. That is furry cute art. Your Momma is effur so cleffur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute selfie and art. Purrs and healing vibes to Travis x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sorry to hear Travis isn't feeling well and we will keep our paws crossed that he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Could you please add my blog CatsDogs on your blog list.
    I've added yours on mine.
    Thank you
    https://pets876.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy the sketches your Momma makes, Kinley!
    Why don't you bark your brofur to eat?? That might help...just kidding, though we sure hope he'll be well, ,soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!