Monday, July 25, 2022

Music Monday

 

Hi pals! Well, dis week da theme for da Music Monday blog hop are vacation songs! So I are dressed up in my tiki dress - I'm ready for a vacation too!


Yup, a holiday would be so nice!


So I guess it are a good thing we're all crazy here - otherwise we might go insane!


Are this my momma's theme song? She's always out in da sun!


I know momma wishes she wuz on an island in da sun.


So a song famous for girls in sports cars driving down da highway - sounds perfect for me and momma next week!


20 comments:

  1. Enjoy all the thoughts and plans for a great vacation...or at least you can dream about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well, I'm still happy wif a road trip to Dallas.

      Delete
  2. ooh madonna.. . the mama said she can remember the time this song came up... omg how old is she???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of songs. Here's in the UK we'd be singing 'We're all Going on a Summer Holiday' (Cliff Richard) and (inevitably) Y Viva Espana by Syvia. (Nobby says I am revealing my age here...)
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great vacation songs. You look so cute in your Tiki dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinley,

    You have a pawsome collection of vacation songs. Thanks for wagging your tail with us on the dance floor little buddy. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun playlist. Well done.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection of classic vacation songs. Jimmy Buffett must be the king of vacation music-a little of the crazy never hurts in the summer. Also enjoyed rocking out to Madonna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tunes! We haven't heard those songs in ages! Good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!