Sunday, July 17, 2022

It's My Gotcha Day!

 

It are my Gotcha Day! Six years ago, I met my momma and got to go live wif her in Texas.

And I got to bring my cousin wif me! Yup, it are Brinley's Gotcha Day too!


Happy Gotcha Day BFF!


I had a fun day so far - an early walk and a bike ride. Followed by a nice long nap in da A/C, BOL!


My momma made me and Brinley new dresses for our Gotcha Day.


Brinley are lookin pretty in pink!


Here are a close up of da dress.


Momma says she are so lucky dat she gets to have my happy face in her life.


I hope she remembers that when she eats dinner tonite. BOL!


12 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day. You are as beautiful as you were the first day you walked inside you house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, KInley! And to your Sisfur/Bff/Cousin Brinley, too!

    That sure is a pretty dress and I love those big flower buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day Kinley and Brinley. Can it really be six years? Both your mommas are indeed lucky to have you in their lives.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    PS We have a new dog next door, a 5 year old rescue Briard. At first hearing with thought her name was Brinley but it is in fact Brinnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day to you and Brinley. You both sure landed in a great home and are some of the best dressed pups in all of Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day Kinley and Brinley!! I hope you both had a fantastic day. You Momma sews the prettiest dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha Day to you and Brinley ! And many more !

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!