Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday Selfie

So I had to go visit da "Pet Spa" downstairs. Pet Spa my butt. More like Doggie Torture Chamber. Yeah, this place has a dedicated torture chamber for innocent canines who just wanna roll in somefin stinky. No fun at all. Momma liked it a lot and said it are WAY easier than trying to bathe a very strong and determined westie (thank you momma) in a tub wif no handheld shower. Anyways, I survived as ya can tell. But momma wuz so busy wif this "Pet Spa" bizness dat she AGAIN didn't take pictures of da new apartment for me to show off. She better remember tomorrow! So it are just me, but since it are Selfie Sunday I guess dat are alright. 


12 comments:

  1. When you are as handsome as you there is a price to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, an inhouse spa, how wonderful. I bet you'll be able to get loads of freebies there for frequent use ;) Or, maybe not, MOL
    You do look radiant though, and that has to be good for all your fans.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, at least it wuz quicker dan momma doing it in da tub.

      Delete
  3. Maybe you need to move somewhere that doesn't have a dog torture place. Fun fact, since living with our people we have never been to that sort of place. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, momma would torture me in da tub if it didn't have this. At least it wuz quicker.

      Delete
  4. You look marvelous after your bath, Kinley. We can't believe there is a pet torture chamber in your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cleen an sparkly sweet Kinley!!! An wee wait fore new fotoss'....wee nose yore Meowy iss furry busy!
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kinley! Nice to see you! Sorry about the impromptu bath, though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!