Friday, September 1, 2023

Guess Who's Back? Back Again?

Kinley's back!


And she brought a friend!


Ok, I'll stop rap attempts, BOL.


I hadn't been able to blog for dis last week cuz momma wuz so busy wif da moving and unpacking.


I was so glad I had my BFF wif me!


Being around Brinley helps me feel a lil more confident wif stuff, so it was nice to have her come to my new place wif me.


We wanted to think everyone for their kind words about Bonham. Losing him wuz so sudden and everyone are still very sad about it.


Bonham wuz kinda my momma and grandma's joint project since my momma wuz da one who rescued him from da streets (literally) and grandma wuz taking care of him.


They talked about Bonham maybe coming to live wif me and Travis once my momma got a house (hopefully within a year or so). Poor lil guy just didn't last that long.


We'll all miss him.


But da momma's didn't have time to sit around and cry because they had to drive from Lubbock to San Antonio da next day.


Da move went ok - and all my toys have reappeared!


But the best thing wuz getting to hang wif my BFF while da mommas did all da boring unpacking stuff.


We had a lot of fun together.


And da mommas finally finished all da unpacking.


I'm glad our only job are looking cute!


We had fun exploring my new place together.


It are pretty nice - I'll put some pics up soon!


And there are GRASS! Instead of just dirt everywhere, BOL.


All my stuff seems to have made it fine.


I wuz really enjoying having Brinley around.


But she and grandma went back to Plano today.


So now it are just me, momma, and Travis.


But momma said Brinley will probably be back to visit in October.


Are it October yet?


And grandma are talking about moving to San Antonio too which means we would get to hang out a lot more.


Sounds good to me - start house hunting grandma!!

9 comments:

  1. It is good to have friends with you when you are missing an angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Momma got moved to her new apartment, did you help?? Fun times at least for a while with Brinley there.
    House hunting?? Our brofur the elder has a house, he'll move in, in early November...brofur the younger is hunting...sheesh all the 'kidlets' are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And its great to see all your cute grins once again!

      Delete
    2. Fanks! Momma has the down payment saved, but didn't really have time to look here. She's hoping to get one next summer.

      Delete
  3. It's good to see you are all settled in your new home, Kinley. We bet you and Brinley had fun helping your mom and grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kinley,
    It's good to see you've made it safely to your new home. Wouldn't it be great if Grandma and Brinley moved to San Antonio too. (Imagine all the mischief you could get up to...)
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!