Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sunday Selfies

Hi pals! It's selfie time! Well, I had a fun weekend. Today I got to go on a walk on the Salado Creek Trail. It takes about 15-20 minutes to walk to, so I didn't get to spend a ton of time on it since we still gots a serious case of da hots, but I did get to meet a new friend.


His name are Bambi.


We actually saw three deers - 2 boys and one girl. I was interested in em, but I didn't bark or nuffin. Momma wuz proud of me being well-behaved. Well duh momma, they are not other dogs. BOL BOL.


Then I came back home and hung out wif momma. Oh, and a speshul birthday shout out to my Aunt Ally - she are in Plano so I didn't get to give her birthday kisses today, but I are gonna make up for it when I sees her again!


10 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun and active walk for one and all. A great place to have nearby. Those deer look quite happy with you all around. Have a lovely stay in your new home.
    Purrs
    ERin
    PS please see contact us re our blog your prize instructions 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place for a stroll. Lots of good things to see, esp those 'vishus' deer, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun weekend, you got to meet Bambi!
    Oh and Gail says (pointedly, looking at me) well done Kinley for the not barking...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great and so is Bambi, Kinley. Happy Birthday to your Aunty Ally.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!