Saturday, December 23, 2023

Yappy Christmas Eve Eve!

Hi pals!


It are almost Christmas!


As ya can tell, I got my pre-Christmas grooming. Now I can see SANTA!


Ok, I are also seeing dis elf dude. Not shure if I trust him, BOL.


Anyways, yesterday me and momma and Travis drove all da way to Plano. Ok, momma did da driving and I did da napping co-piloting. 


I wuz so happy to see my BFF!


We rocked our Christmas tree jammies last night.


Brinley are ready for Santa too!


I are hoping we get some good presents!


Maybe being cute will make up for naughty behavior?


It's always worked for us before!

10 comments:

  1. We're sure you two will score big from the big guy on Christmas day. How could he resist such cute pups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look adorable in your jammies. I have a feeling that there are going to be lots of presents under that sparkly tree with your names on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. BOL, dat sounds like da propaganda my momma wuz spreading.

      Delete
  4. Those are cute jammies!!
    We had some too, but we about drowned in them, they were both too large...so Benji got Dalton's. and Dalton got off naked!! BOL!!

    Merry Christmas!! We just *know* you'll get all kinds of goodies form Santa Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty as efur!! We hope ya'll has da bestest Christmas wif lots of nommies and stuffies :)

    xoxo,

    Matilda & Mama

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!