Monday, December 25, 2023

Yappy Howlidays!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Brinley and me had a sleepover last night in my room and we rushed out dis morning to see what Santa had brought us.


I wuz hoping it wuz something good!


And I wuz wondering when we wuz gonna get to presents.


I wuz so happy I got to spend Christmas wif my BFF.


Being wif her are da bestest Christmas present of all!


Well, a steak might be pretty close . . . 


Anyways, eventually we got to open our presents.


And wow, there were a ton.


Including TENNIS BALLS!


I luvs tennis balls!


I also got this comfy sleigh bed. Momma says I has to share wif Travis, but don't tell him, ok?


Brinley scored in the present department too.

Hey, uhh, BFF, you wouldn't mind if I borrowed those tennis balls, would ya?

6 comments:

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!