Monday, January 12, 2015

Blogville Fashun Director


Hi y'all!  Da newly inaugurated mayors, Murphy and Stanley, gave me a pawsition in dere administayshun.  Me and my BFF Finley are da Blogville Fashun Directors!  We are here to help ya out wif fashun related isshoos and show off our stylin clothes.

I wuz finkin, dis kinda makes me da Anna Winter of Blogville.  Only I like summer a lot better dan winter since I gets to play pool ball then.  So maybe I'll be Anna Summer.  Anyways, I started preparin for dis job by watchin Da Devil Wears Prada lastest night.  My momma said if I wuz talkin bout myself, it'd be called Da Devil Chews Prada.  And dat are why da speshul Prada shoes are inside a bag, inside a box, on a shelf in da closet dat are always closed.  

Seriously momma, I mean, I chewed up one pair of pink leather sandals (and bout 87 flip flops) as a PUPPY and I are still hearin bout it 12 years later.  So what if dey wuz your favorites, I hasn't chewed shoes in years.  Get a grip, woman.


See, I are not even interested in chewin.

Anyways, me and BFF Finley will be modelin and discussin both off-da-rack and co-chure fashuns, dat are, if we can get our lazy mommas back to sewin us clothes.  I mean, my momma figured out how to make a dog dress and how many has she made me?  One, and dat wuz in September.  She needs to get to work, I wuz gettin inspired by watchin dat movie lastest night and think I are gonna have to start bein a lil tougher on her.  One of her New Year's Resolishuns (besides da borin ones bout billions of hours of exorcisin) wuz to make me one dog dress a month.  Which are a good start.  I mean, part of my job are to be lookin good and modelin clothes, right??  I are sposed to be da Heidi Klum of Blogville.  Which means I need new clothes all da time.  So what if I has more clothes dan most kidses??  Dey are just gonna outgrow em, I are done growin so I needs as much as you have momma!

So me and Finley will both be doin fashun related posts.  If ya has any fashun questuns, feel free to ask us and we'll try to help ya out.  Oh, and just so ya knows, I are also a junior officer in da Blogville Police Department and Officer Ruby's trainee.  I are sure we are gonna have all kindsa margaritas adventures together.  Well, all da best adventures start and end wif margaritas anyways.  And I are also in da Blogville Choir, I are gonna be a busy pup!


49 comments:

  1. Oh my Mum luffs The Devil Wears Prada, gets her heading for the sewing room and I luffs the sewing room. Oh my there's so many fings in there I'm not allowed to have that need investigating!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY WHITLEY JUST WHAT WE NEED A GIRL WITH FASHION SENSE IN THE DOODZ OFFICE. NEXT STEP YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CONVINCE ME TO PUT SOMETHING FANCY OVER MY FURS....OH AND YOU BETTER RECRUIT THE TEXAS RANGERS TO HELP YOU.
    MOL
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, I has convinced Travis dat bandanas are ok for mancats, so ya never knows.

      Delete
  3. GIRD YOUR LOINS..... THAT is our MOM's Favorite pawt of that PAWda Movie...

    HEY you could become Blogville's HOUSE of PAWda... or the HOUSE of FinWhit
    You two would put that WALLY MARTE designer to Shame...
    Some of his thingys are ... TACKY...
    OMD you and Finley will be WONDERFUL Fashun Directors... we USED to have RUNWAY Shows... AT or Before Blogville Events.... Those were always SO popular... the Wimmen of Blogville Will Love your Fashun Advice... and us guyz will APPRECIATE it too... Just Sayin... NOTHING is too good fur Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta get momma to build us a catwalk - only da kitties would probably always be nappin on it.

      Delete
  4. Pee S..... if you do it Quietly and they don't STINK... you can PHARRRT in my Courtroom... I know Ernie will...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not stinkin?? Den dat are definitely out, I wuzn't called Baby Saddam as a pup cuz of dem bein non-toxic gas bombs.

      Delete
  5. Whitley, will you and Finley also be advising on manly fashions too? As we know, I personally prefer, for myself, the minimalist approach to clothing, but I'm sure we have some metrosexual types in Blogville too, who would appreciate some sensitive guidance on suitable outfits.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, we'll have tips for ya guys too - from da minimalist ones who might tolerate a bandana to da metrosexuals, even da lumbersexuals (beards and flannel), well ya names it.

      Delete
  6. You are just the most perfect pup for this job, Whitley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom says sticking my head in the laundry basket an coming out with a pair of Dad's brief's on my head is NOT high fashion. (I was just looking for Snuggle the fabric softener bear - honest).

    You will do a great job at this.
    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, everyone knows boxers are more fashunable as a hat.

      Delete
  8. My first question. What's an Anna Winter?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your fashion posts Whitley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure looks like your gonna be one well dressed Junior Officer!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I even gots Security t-shirts - in English and Español.

      Delete
  11. You will do purfect for this job, and maybe you will be on tv someday.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I could take over Joan Rivers' spot on Fashun Police I think.

      Delete
  12. you are definitely the girl for the job. You should put some of your fancy clothes in magazines like Cosmopawlitan or Harper's Barkzaar.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes you are going to be busy!! But we know you are an excellent addition to our administration and appreciate your willingness to serve!

    Your Mayorz,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whew, looks like 2015 is going to be a busy one Whitley..We know you are up for it!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mom LOVES fashion, so she is super excited about your and Finley's appointments.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad to have two pro's on my side when it comes to fashion... do you think nekked is the new black or shall I wear some clothes too?
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For you, nekkid are probably da new gray, not da new black.

      Delete
  17. Just the right choice for the job we say. Bravo on your appointment. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crikey Whitley .... I don't care what you say I'm not wearing one of your Momma's dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat are fine, da only guys wearin anythin resemblin a skirt should be Scots secure in dere masculintees. I'd stick wif ties and bandanas if I wuz you, speshully since it are summer and hot down there.

      Delete
  19. You and Finley are going to be absolutely TOPS at this position!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Whitley, you definitely need to try on the Prada shoes. Don't eat them though! That would be not good. Are you going to the Heartz to Heartz dance?? ♥ Pierre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma are way too protective of da shoes, like she actually has somewhere nice to wear em.

      And I'm goin, I'll save ya a dance cutie!

      Delete
  21. You will be definitely keeping us up with the new trends
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goodness! You are gonna be about as busy as me! I can't wait to see all your new dresses :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Don't get all stressed out by all this extra work you just took on, OMD!!
    I love seeing you n all your finery, though, but maybe you need a police-pup dress. replete with holsters fr your guns and a place to attach your badge. Maybe even a hook fur your cap so you don't loose it when you cruise at breakneck speed in that convertible police cruiser...what growlmy?? Police do not use convertibles? Oh, well, it was a fun thought, BOL!!
    Congrats on your newest responsibility!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now dat sounds like a good plan.

      And I'm sure me and Ruby could try a convertible - I bet I could talk her into it. :)

      Delete
  24. Congrats Whitley I am sure you haz the fashun sense to really class up blogville...even uz doods need some clazz..I need thingz I can wear that won't itch my junkz...grannie always putz a coat on and squashes it...a guyz gotta you know be able to let her all hang know what I meanz ...BOL. paw pats Doc xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!