Sunday, October 11, 2015
Hey y'all! I got a schnooter selfie for ya dis Sunday.
Well, some good news - my tummy trubbles are over. I's back to normal in dat department and back to eatin regular (I even got some Frenchy fries tonite since it wuz a speshul Whataburger Sunday. YUM YUM!!) And last night I stayed in da bed, which momma says are good.
My leg wuz a lil better dis morning, I wuz able to balance on it to pee. But dis afternoon, I wuzn't and momma had to use da leash to help sling me up. I's still not walkin round, but all dis gettin carried like a princess isn't dat bad I guess. Me and momma spent a lotta time enjoyin da sunshine today - it wuz 90!!
My momma made me my Howloween dress yesterday. Dis are NOT my costume, it are just my October dress. I can't believe my momma's ackshually managed her one-dress-a-month goal so far dis year. I thought she'd have given up by February, but she's done pretty good. And dis are ackshually da second dress she made dis month, since she made one for my cutie pie gal pal Dory too.
Dis side of it has lotsa pumpkins and black kitties.
Da trim fabric are candy corns and dere are lil pumpkin buttons.
I's all stylish for October now!
And now, for my Howloween Game Questuns and Answers . . .
1. Could you be Dorothy and Toto? Nope. We did dat one years ago, way back in 2006.
2. Does it involve pool ball? Nope.
3. Is it a movie character? Nope.
4. Is it a Disney theme? Nope.
5. Is it Cinderella and a pumpkin? Nope.
6. Does it involve a foodable? Nope.
7. Is it Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf? Nope.
8. Are you going to be cowgirls? Nope.
9. Is it something where the 2 of you go together, ex: Dorothy and Toto? We'll have matching costumes, but no, it are not a pair like Dorothy and Toto.
10. Is it Timmy and Lassie? Nope. I don't think my momma would make a good Timmy, BOL.
11. Are you characters from a book? Nope.
12. Are you going as historical characters? KIND OF. There's a historical element to da costume.
13. Is it a real person/thing? Nope.
14. Are you a scary pair? Not really.
15. Do you need to wear a hat? YUP.
16. Does it involve you running through a coal bin and being costumed as a Scottie? Nope.
17. Are you a headless horse-doggy? Nope.
18. Are you going to be riding a bicycle built for two? Nope.
19. Are you Texas bluebonnets? Nope.
20. Are you a flower and a bumblebee? Nope.
21. Are you Little Bo Peep and her lost sheep? Nope.
22. Are you Batman? Nope.
23. Does it involve a pigtail wig? Nope.
24. Are you going to be kitties? Nope.
25. Are you a couple of clowns? Nope. Some peeps might say so, but we's not dressin up like em.
26. Is it something to do with Texas? Nope.
27. Are you Elizabeth I? Nope. But my momma really wants to do Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth in da future.
28. Are you inviting Finley and being the three musketeers? Nope. Finley are plannin her own costume.
29. Is it a character from a famous painting? Nope.
30. Are you hippies? Nope. Even though I has da long scruffy fur for it.
31. Are you going as Southern Belles? Nope.
32. Are you going to be a baby and momma with you in a carriage? Nope. Finley's momma are talkin bout gettin me a stroller, but it are not for Howloween.
33. Are you gonna be a pizza and a delivery boy? Nope.
34. Are you going to be a bacon and egg pair? Nope, but I am gettin hungry here!
35. Are you going to be queens and princesses? Nope.
36. Are you going to be Disney characters? Nope.
37. Is it a dog and a tree? BOL BOL! Nope.
38. Are you a flower in a pot? Nope.
39. Are you a witch? Nope, but good guess. I has been a witch before.
40. Are you cavewomen? Nope.
Ok, since I gotta a lotta ya stumped, here are a lil clue. Dese are da shoes my momma are gonna wear for her costume - remember, we is goin as da SAME thing.
I ain't wearin no shoes though.