Friday, October 9, 2015
Walkin are Overrated Anyways
Hey y'all. I's not havin a real good day. I woke up dis morning and I wuz not movin. I didn't get outta bed when my momma got up like I usually do and I didn't get up when da kitties got fed either. My momma carried me outside so I could do my bizness and I wuz not walkin. I did manage to balance enuf to pee, but den I lied back down on da grass. So she carried me inside and we went off to see da vetman after breakfast (which I didn't eat dat much of - only my chikken).
Da vetman says I has swelling around my knee. I had some x-rays done and nuffin are broken and dere ain't any masses or anything, so dat are good news. He are thinkin it are some kinda soft-tisshoo injury - maybe a ligament or somefin. So I got some new medicines. I also gots cold laser treatment with electro-accupuncture. And my momma had to make some kinda joke bout me gettin recharged like Frankenweenie. She thinks she are so funny. But I'll forgive her since she's been carryin me all around today. She even carried me out back so we could enjoy some of da nice warm weather we's havin today. I napped out there while my momma read.
At least I did get some good news at da vet - I weigh 18.5 pounds, which are right bout where I should be and down over a pound from my last visit. My momma wuz gettin kinda worried bout my weight since I haven't been exorcisin at all (she are an exorcise obsessive herself). But since my weight are good, Whataburger Wednesdays (wif fries for me), Pizza Crust Fridays, and Bacon Saturdays gets to continue. No diet for dis girl, yay!!!
And now, for my Howloween Game Questuns and Answers . . .
1. Could you be Dorothy and Toto? Nope. We did dat one years ago, way back in 2006.
2. Does it involve pool ball? Nope.
3. Is it a movie character? Nope.
4. Is it a Disney theme? Nope.
5. Is it Cinderella and a pumpkin? Nope.
6. Does it involve a foodable? Nope.
7. Is it Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf? Nope.
8. Are you going to be cowgirls? Nope.
9. Is it something where the 2 of you go together, ex: Dorothy and Toto? We'll have matching costumes, but no, it are not a pair like Dorothy and Toto.
10. Is it Timmy and Lassie? Nope. I don't think my momma would make a good Timmy, BOL.
11. Are you characters from a book? Nope.
12. Are you going as historical characters? KIND OF. There's a historical element to da costume.
13. Is it a real person/thing? Nope.
14. Are you a scary pair? Not really.
15. Do you need to wear a hat? YUP.
16. Does it involve you running through a coal bin and being costumed as a Scottie? Nope.
17. Are you a headless horse-doggy? Nope.
18. Are you going to be riding a bicycle built for two? Nope.
19. Are you Texas bluebonnets? Nope.
20. Are you a flower and a bumblebee? Nope.
21. Are you Little Bo Peep and her lost sheep? Nope.
22. Are you Batman? Nope.
23. Does it involve a pigtail wig? Nope.
24. Are you going to be kitties? Nope.
25. Are you a couple of clowns? Nope. Some peeps might say so, but we's not dressin up like em.
26. Is it something to do with Texas? Nope.
27. Are you Elizabeth I? Nope. But my momma really wants to do Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth in da future.
28. Are you inviting Finley and being the three musketeers? Nope. Finley are plannin her own costume.
29. Is it a character from a famous painting? Nope.
30. Are you hippies? Nope. Even though I has da long scruffy fur for it.
31. Are you going as Southern Belles? Nope.
32. Are you going to be a baby and momma with you in a carriage? Nope. Finley's momma are talkin bout gettin me a stroller, but it are not for Howloween.
Ok, more clues are comin dis weekend, so keep up da questions!! I's off to snoopervise da pizza-makin (one of my beds has been moved to da kitchen) and I's bettin I can con my momma outta some sossidge and pepperoni. It are usually pretty easy since she just likes cheese pizza anyways, so she says she isn't losin out on anything by givin me some, BOL BOL!