Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Bil-Jac Original Recipe Liver Soft Dog Treats from Chewy!


Hi pals! We has a Chewy review for ya today! Along wif soggy paws . . .




Bil-Jac Original Recipe Liver Soft Dog Treats are small soft chewy treats - dey are da perfect size for training! We got a 10 oz bag to try.


Dese treats are made in da USA wif chikken liver and chikken as da furst 2 ingredients.  Dere's only 8.3 calories per treat, so ya can have a few. 😉




And dey smell even better! Finley wuz such a blur eatin hers, momma couldn't get a good pickshure.


Brinley couldn't wait to try hers!


YUM!


Finally, I got to try it!  It wuz so tasty!!!


Me, Brinley, and Finley is givin da Bil-Jac Original Recipe Liver Soft Dog Treats 12 paws up and 3 waggin westie tails!  Fanks so much for lettin us try these treats! As always, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As a Chewy Influencer,  I wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although I could use a winning Powerball ticket. Just in case Chewy are handin em out. I bet dat could buy me a rib-eye for dinner.


22 comments:

  1. We have had these and they are good!!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look super tasty and chicken liver is something eggs-tra special... we love it ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy and they are the perfect size for my interactive toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had them before and they are quite yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look too good to eat....OMD, WHAT am I saying!?!?
    Tuck in and ENJOY!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These treats sound yummy. We like soft treats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those treats look yummy. We have a case of the soggy paws around here too. Yesterday we got about 5" of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those are my training treats for puppy class! I earn LOTS of them for being such a Good Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm...they do look yummy!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!