Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Selfies


I think a selfie dis cute deserves some extra cookies, don't you??


Ok, Brinley can have some extra cookies too. Just as long as my extra are a lil more extra. 


I tried to photobomb Finley's selfie, but I only got half of myself in there! At least it are my good side - well, all my sides are good sides. And I are not "con-seated" - da furst sentence in da Westie standard says we's "possessed with no small amount of self-esteem." So I are supposed to be like dis! 😂



22 comments:

  1. OK, it was the weekend.Are you ashamed of you pool ball score?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute selfies, definitely deserving of more treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dressed, well groomed and sparkling personalities and a dose of self esteem (half a bomb!) means extra treats in my book, maybe even bacon! MOL
    As ever, a pleasure to see you all, and must Finley looks really cool in her red outfit!
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pups! Love your selfies!
    Did you get paid in treats for those good poses? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selfies, girls, and yes, they always deserve cookie rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At our house it is usually cat bro Bert who does the photo bombing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are looking very cute today. We hope you got all those extra cookies you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had LOTS of extra cookies for being so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BRING MORE COOKIES this dog is CUUUUTE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely deserve all da extra cookies fur those cutie picsurs :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!