Friday, August 19, 2022

Flower Friday

 

Hi pals! Well, momma has been getting ready to start classes next week. And looking for jobs for next year. It are all really kinda boring (but she did get her first article officially published and she are supposed to be on a streaming news show next week). In more exciting news, I got a walk and a bike ride today! In less good news, I also got a nail grinding and a baff.


Ya win some, ya lose some. Now here's da flowers.




And I heard a rumor about bacon tomorrow!!


10 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers, Kinley!
    We hope you get the bacon as per those rumors, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the baff and nail job but your flowers are as pretty as you are. We would love to see your momma on that streaming news show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If momma can figger out da link for it, maybe she'll let me share it.

      Delete
  3. You win some, you lose some Kinley.
    But those flowers are always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pink flowers, Kinley...I sure hope you got some of that bacon!!!

    Your Mama rocks! But I bet you knew that already ;-)
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she gave me some chikken tonite, so she are on my good list.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!