Saturday, August 6, 2022

Model Pups

 

Me and Brinley are model pups.


And I are not just barkin bout our behavior.


Even though we duz do an excellent job of defending da homefront from all manner of Zombie related threats.

No I wuz barkin bout how we got to model these new dresses today.

Here are a closeup.

Dey are Mexican-inspired wif flowers, an artist lady, and a bird.


Somos muy buenas modelos. Pero no somos modelos negras, somos modelos blancas. 


Uh oh, I think I just made momma want a cerveza! BOL BOL!

16 comments:

  1. Kinley, you and Brinley are are model pups in every possible way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute and those dresses are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES INDEED you are and have such great fashion sense too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shouldn't that be modelas not modelos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly are the best dressed zombie guards! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice dresses, ladies! Hope you're keeping cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love how you model your special dresses! You are the dress queens for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!