Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Happy Gotcha Day Travis!

 

Today it are my kitty brofur Travis' Gotcha Day. Happy Gotcha Day Travis!


I tried to give him some Gotcha Day kisses, but he said something bout "not in front of da humans, I am gonna lose all my cool cat cred . . . "

No Brinley, I did not imagine that.


Maybe I'll just stick to giving her and da mommas kissies for da rest of da nite. Ok, who are I kidding, kitties taste like sugar and I just LUV em and will keep kissin em whether they like it or not. Dere are nuffin dey can do about it. And when you're a star . . . 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day to your kitty brofur, Travis. Hmmm, Pipo never let us kiss him either...but MJF could do that to Minko.
    Cats can be strange...glad you love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy TRAVIS on such a special day for you and for the ones who "got-cha" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day, Travis! We bet he secretly loves all your kisses Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know he secretly loves all your kisses, Kinley...How could he not??
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!