Friday, September 9, 2022

Flower Friday

Hi pals! I are so happy it are da weekend! Now momma can spend all day wif me! Last nite she wuz part of a panel discussion wif some cuckoo birds - let's just say she has never heard anyone use Hitler and Care Bears in da same sentence before! And today she had her first screening interview of da year. I told her she shoulda just held me up and said "look at dis cutie, I need money for her food so hire me" but yeah, instead I just got closed in da bedroom while she blah blahed about her papers and other stuff. She's got some more interviews set up - she's hoping we'll know where we are gonna be by November or December.


I really don't care where I are as long as I are wif my momma. My grandma sent my momma some pictures of da Plano flowers from da last week . . . 






Have a pawsome weekend pals!


10 comments:

  1. Kinley, the flowers from Plano are so vibrant and lovely. Gail and I wish your momma well in her interviews and have paws and fingers crossed that you both end up in some lovely place, hopefully not too far from Plano, and where you and her can go for bike rides, do zombie patrol and there are lots of flowers.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    PS Gail says she understands why you are shut in the bedroom during interviews, but I don't get it at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such beautiful flowers. We have our paws crossed that your mom gets a job for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all hope your Momma will score the best job possible, and you will be happy that way, too, KInley!
    Those sure are pretty blooms, that Canna is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers. I can imagine your mom's meetings. The spaces shots have landed and are amongst us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Gramma sure has beautimous flowers! I hope you, Travis and your Mama find something where there are no cuckoos and your Mama can grow her own flowers!
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she wants to get a house soon. She needs a job that lasts for more than a year though!

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!