Monday, September 26, 2022

Ready for Some Football

 

Are ya ready for some football? Ok, I are ready for a nap da way dis game are going. YAWN. At least there hasn't been any commershuls wif GOATS. Momma and me discovered I are NOT a fan of Goats after she watched Thor: Love and Thunder dis weekend. Den we kept seeing all dese commershuls wif goats and it wuz just making me go nuts - I usually don't pay a lot of attenshun to da TV, but I did not like the sound of goats screaming. I'm thinking goats make better cabrito than they do vocalists.

14 comments:

  1. I would have attacked that tv like it was nobody's business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we do that too...intruders...they live in that box...bark bark WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brinley are always going off at da TV, but mostly I ignore it. Not goats though.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, they're as bad as those bad singers American Idol used to show.

      Delete
  4. I've never had goat meat (I had to ask Gail to google Cabrito), but I think I too would prefer that to listening to live ones screaming on the TV.
    Hope the game improved.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go nuts over all 4 legged animals on TV. I have noticed more goats lately. Hummmmm..... wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute in your Cowboys outfit, Kinley. We never react to animals on tv, but we do sometimes bark if we hear other dogs on a podcast our mom listens to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaci goes nuts at the horse races on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!