Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Pretty in Pink!

 

Hi pals! Well, I has been enjoying my morning walks wif momma. I just wish she didn't hafta go to work after. But she says work pays for my food and I luvs food, so it are a conunodrum. I wonder what drums has to do wif it. I know Travis Barker are a pretty famous drummer, but our Travis our a Meower and I am a Barker and  . . . what wuz I barking about??

Well, I guess now I are gonna bark about my new dress.

It are pink wif lil fairies all over it.


I guess that makes me a Fairy Dogmother, BOL!


8 comments:

  1. your dress is super fantablous...and your mama is a super fashion designer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink indeed. Did you know that pink is my favorite color. You're such a cutie pie.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute dress. After the events of yesterday you could say you were wearing the crown buttons in honor of Queen Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it are a lil eerie the day before she passed.

      Delete
  4. What a pretty dress!
    I was going to say similar words as Walter and Millie already have, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!