Monday, November 14, 2022

Grandma's Birthday

Hey pals. Well, I are back in Lubbock after a 5 and a half hour drive (at least 2 hours of which were in pouring rain). Momma says it are good I are such a good co-pilot, since I will be getting a LOT of co-pilot experience in da next month or so - we are gonna go back to Plano next week, then back to Lubbock for a few days for momma to finish her classes, then back to Plano. And then momma has to pick up her exams for her Civil Rights class - good thing I'm a good traveller!


Well, I had a lotta fun wif my BFF, but yesterday wuz da real reason we went back dis weekend.


It wuz my grandma's (Brinley's momma's) birthday! And she wanted to spend it wif her favorite (ok, ONLY) granddog. BOL.


She had a good birthday - lotsa presents, tasty foods, and I gave her lotsa birthday kisses!

Dis are da cake my momma made. Da yellow submarine are cute and all, but maybe next year momma will try for a pair of westies!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Grandma, Kinley! And to your Momma, Brinley!

    Its fun to go back and forth, though its good to be home, too!

    We got to woof that to our petcretary, too, BOL!!
    She's more ancient than your Grandma.and she isn't even a Grandma!! Our unfurbros are still bachelors....sigh...not even a cat or a pup to be her grand-pet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my grandma still only has me and Travis and Angelique for grandkids. Let's just say da men of Lubbock leave a lot to be desired, BOL.

      Delete
  2. a happy birthday to your grandma... and we love that cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Grandma! She looks very happy with her pressies and that's a great cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done it now. I can't stop singing in my mind "will you still love me when I'm 64".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. I am sure having all of you home was the best present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was a wonderful one (looks like it)! The Birthday gal looks so pretty and what a lovely gift and cake!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!