Tuesday, November 1, 2022

¡Feliz Día de Los Muertos!

 

¡Feliz día de los muertos amigos! I'm wearing my Day of the Dead dress to celebrate tonite.


Yesterday we got some pawsome news about my pal Bindi - she has been found and is back home wif her momma! This is what her momma had to say on da book of faces:

Bindi is home. Halloween will now be my favorite holiday. Her costume, however, this year is a skeleton. My 15 pound dog is now 10 pounds but no obvious injuries and doesn't seem too traumatized. As soon as I had her in my arms she was kissing my nose. Lay in my lap on her back for an hour while I took out burrs and was more than willing to stay right there when I was done. Thank you everyone for keeping me going with all you prayers and support. You stayed positive when my Hope started to fade. And to all the little Westie guardian angels that watched over her.

12 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that good news and your dress is very pretty xoxo Little Miss Titch

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is such a super news... we are so happy for bindi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad to hear Bindi is back home and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news about your friend. I lost my first Sheltie for three days. I was very lucky to get him back, some kind people found him and tracked me down through his rabies tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma had a basset get lost for days when she wuz a kid - it's the worst feeling.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!