Saturday, November 12, 2022

Reunited!!

 

Well pals, I wuz getting really worried on Wednesday night. See, momma wuz PACKING. But she wuz not packin me into da car. I got so worried she wuz gonna forget me. Den she disappeared on Thursday morning wifout ME and Travis. OMD! But she came back in about an hour and a half and remembered to pack us. She says she had to go to WORK and get gas for da car, but I don't know - did she start headin down da highway and den remember she had left her BFF behind??


Well, regardless, she drove us all back to Plano.


Where I got to be reunited wif my BFF!


We has been havin so much fun. Doin important stuff like nayborhood Zombie Patrols and barkin tigers on TV.


We also got to model our new dresses.


It's got kinda of a retro 30s style print.


Complete wif LWDs!




At least we get paid in cookies for modeling.


Ok, so about da tiger thing. Last night, grandma turned to a Nat Geo documentary about tigers. I think she did it for Travis, he seemed really into it. But then they started talking bout how dis tiger wuz killing dogs that had been chained outside in da snow in Russia and me and Brinley heard da dogs barkin and we went nutso.


No way are we gonna let any tigers eat us!


So don't get any ideas Travis or Bowie! BOL!

12 comments:

  1. Yikes, tigers eating dogs?? Horrors! You tell em, pups, ypu just bark em and get them outta there!

    Glad you're all back together, for fun times and celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wuz a VERY scary show! Good thing me and Brinley barked dem tigers away.

      Delete
  2. No tigers would dare come near you two Westies, no even Russian ones, we are quite sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma says da only "tigers" we gotta deal wif are Travis and Bowie and yeah, they aren't gonna eat us. We aren't a can of Tiki Cat.

      Delete
  3. How great that you are spending some time with your BFF. You two look great in your new dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very glad you were not left behind and are back with your BFF. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see you two together again. Glad you had a nice visit despite the scary tigers on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!