Friday, November 18, 2022

It's Cold Out There!

 

Hey pals! Well, it has gotten COLD here.


I are LOVING it! I got to go on a walk dis afternoon and it wuz a nice brisk 33 degrees. But wif da west Texas winds (which luckily were NOT filled wif dirt for once), it felt like it was about 20.


My momma are not nearly as big a fan of winter as me. Ok, she HATES it. But I had fun.


I did not have fun when I got groomed dis afternoon. All of these pics are PRE-grooming and I thought I looked just fine. Ok, I can see a lil easier now, but really, all dat grooming stuff wuz so unnecessary. I mean, it are COLD out there. I need ALL of my furs. Momma said I do not em making dreadlocks, so I gotta get groomed. Sometimes she are NO fun.

8 comments:

  1. You at least didn't have to deal with over a foot of snow, and the temp right now here is a mere 20F...wind not factored in. Brrr, and sheesh. Even for us here in Michigan . We are predicted to get a lot more snow and bitter winds and temps down to around zero...yikes! It is not even winter yet.
    Hope your eyes don't get windburn now, Kinley! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE dat much snow. When we got snow in da big storm a couple years ago, I just parked my butt in a snowbank, BOL.

      Delete
  2. Wind! Don't talk to me about wind! It's scarcely dropped below 30 mph for days here now. AND it's been raining all the time too. Still, Gail is telling me to look on the bright side - there's no dust!!!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in these pictures. We don't understand why your momma thinks you needed to be groomed. Those wind chills can be brutal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!