Saturday, April 1, 2023

A New Pal

Hi pals! I has a new friend I want y'all to meet. I met him outside da apartment - he wuz hanging around a garage a couple of buildings over. Once momma saw how we were such good pals, she said I could take him home and he could be my new lil brofur.


I are still trying to think of da pawfect name for him - I are thinking maybe Rizzo or Mickey?


APRIL FOOL'S! If I wuz lucky enuf to meet a rat, well, he wouldn't be coming home wif me. He would be headed to da great rathole in da sky after I did da shakey shakey! I wish I could find a rat around here.


Momma says she might take me over to da law school for her last day at da end of da month and I'll find plenty there! BOL!

16 comments:

  1. BOL!!! Rats are not good pet pals for us terrierists, that's for suur!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinley, I have to tell you Gail fell hook, line and sinker for yoyr April fool.
    She tells me this post reminds her of a joke she once heard in your part of the world.
    Question: Why don't rattlesnakes bite lawyers?
    Answer: Mutual respect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL. Momma has usually heard the version about a lawyer, a preacher, and a doctor being shipwrecked. Sharks began circling the lifeboat, and only the lawyer survived. Why?


      Professional courtesy.

      Delete
  3. We weren't sure with this one. We THOUGHT it might be an April Fools' Day joke, but we weren't sure till We read to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had us convinced for a few seconds, Kinley. We think your kitty bro, Travis, would have had fun with that rat too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your life remains rat free:) Lee and Phod who only celebrate Phod on the 1st of April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, law school is a good place to see rats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOTSA rats. Speshully da faculty. Da students are just rats-in-training.

      Delete
  7. I like Rizzo. Hopefully it is one of those cooking rats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rizzo is a super name... of Remy like the guy from rat-atouille?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!