Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Selfie

Hey pals! It's Sunday selfie time. Unfortunately, I did not have a great walk today. See, dis off-leash pointer mix ran up at me and scared me. He wuz being kinda aggressive and momma had to lift me up and then I wuz scared for da rest of da walk. Momma has a lotta HBO words to say about how no one around here follows leash laws - probably just so they can "pretend" that the dog isn't theirs and not pick up da poop! Anyways, I do NOT like off-leash dogs. Some are ok and have been friendly, but momma are always very cautious since I are way smaller than most of the dogs around here. Anyways, we is hoping for a better walk tomorrow wif better behaved dogs (and their owners!)


8 comments:

  1. Oh, Dear...that wasn't good at all. Hope tomorrow goes better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, momma are sick of da loose dogs around here.

      Delete
  2. So annoying the humans don't act responsibly. I mean, if they dont you can't expect their hounds to either. Hopefully you'll have a great walk tomorrow and meet some super nice dogs and people.
    Lovely selfie of you!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute selfie, Kinley. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience on your walk. We hope you don't run into any off leash pups again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks. Today wuz better, for a lotta da walk, I wuz da only dog in da park.

      Delete
  4. Kinley I'm so sorry you were frightened by the unleashed pup.
    Sometimes on my walks I see a few unleashed pups but so far they ignore me. Of course I try to ignore them too so maybe that helps
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just really bad around here - no one follows da leash law and there are some aggressive types.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!