Friday, April 21, 2023

Fluffy Friday

Well, this pic are from yesterday. Momma dressed me in green for 4/20. Yeah, she thinks she are funny. 


Today I wore my Texas dress for San Jacinto Day. And we had a real Texas dinner - a trip to Whataburger which meant car French fries for me. YUM! Unfortunately, I also got GROOMED and a BAFF today so I are whiter and not quite as furry as I wuz in da pic from dis morning. Momma says I get to go to her school next week for her last day of classes! And something about how I can poop wif impunity wherever I wants. BOL BOL!

2 comments:

  1. You look cute all dressed up. We can't wait to hear your report when you go to school with your mom next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma are gonna hafta remember to take pictures.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!