Thursday, March 22, 2018

Canidae Grain-Free Pure Chewy Treats from Chewy


Hi pals! Well, I are are still on "Restricted Duty" (AKA no walks, no jumpin, no chasin kittehs, and havin to wear da Cone of Shame™ when I are unsnoopervised), but I is definitely not restricted from eatin.  So it wuz a pawfect day to do a Chewy review!




We picked da Wild Boar and Cherry flavor to try.


Da Canidae Grain-Free Pure Chewy Treats are soft-baked chewy treats.  Dey are made in da USA and dey do not has corn, wheat, soy, or fillers.


Dey duz have peas, sweet potatoes, vegetable glycerin, pork meal, cane molasses, gelatin, wild boar, cherries, chicken fat, natural flavor, rosemary extract, and green tea extract. Each treat has 26 calories.


Ya can see da cherries!


And Finley could definitely smell da tastiness!


She wuz a big fan!


Brinley got to try hers next.


Look at her chomp!


FINALLY I gots my treat (since I is da one wif post-surgical complicayshuns, shouldn't I be gettin to go furst??)


Da wait wuz worth it!


But uhhh, we really need to do a second taste test.


I mean, ya want our reviews to be accurate, right momma??


Me, Brinley, and Finley is givin da Canidae Grain-Free Pure Chewy Treats 12 paws up and 3 waggin tails!  Fanks so much for lettin us try these treats! As always, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although I could use a couple hundred (MORE) tennis balls.  ;)  I luvs me some tennis balls.




30 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. We might have to add these to our next Chewy order! Are they easy to break in half, for a new puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have us all drooling here. Those treats sound fantabulous!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look good! we like that you can see the cherries!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great review. Those treats look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your westie dealing with a yeast issue? I saw the surgery incision but must have missed what it was for. In any event, I can help you with the yeast issue or you can go to my FB group WESTIES HEALTH -- FROM EARS TO TAIL - we have many files on skin and one of the most important things to realize is what foods actually feed yeast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're members. Da incision is from a spay. Me and Brinley don't have skin issues, but Finley does have severe environmental allergies, so we are know all about Westie allergies.

      Delete
  6. Oh gurls, that was a FABulous review! Those treaties sure sound and look DELISH!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: gets better soon gurl! (and don't forgets that I gets your tummy wrap when your done....I gots to get in shape for bikini season!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sound super duper yummy! I hope that your tummy is healing up so you can get back to terrier-izing the squirrels! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan now too... that treats look amazimng... and cherry&wild boar is a super compawnation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Well, I am glad that you are finding ways to remain useful during your enforced 'fallow'! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so yummy! I don't think I've ever had boar before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those do look good and you deserve a treat after your vet visits. You and Brinley have the cutest outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, we know and love these treats! Canidae always has tasty, healthy snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You girls did a great job on that review!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those fur sure did look really yummy! I could hear the crunchiness here...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ummmm Yummy! We have had those treats before in pumpkin, but that flavor sounds wildly delicious...must try SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!