Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Selfies


I know, it has been a long time, no bark for me.


Ok, maybe missin a couple days of bloggin ain't dat bad, but I like barkin to my pals!


And I has pawsome news to bark about!


Bike rides are BACK!  And me and momma has been bikin a lot - we went on 90 minute rides for da last couple days.


I has so much fun feelin da wind in my furs. And I get tons of compliments - everyone are always sayin how cute I are. And some peeps turn and talk to the dogs they are walkin and talk about me like "look Fido, that dog is riding in a basket."  Which for some reason makes my momma wanna crack up.


And in more good news, I are gettin walks again!


So now da skwerrils better be prepared - da Westie Trio are back full force!


Ok, gettin da three of us in a photo are tuff, but momma did pretty good wif my sisfurs.  I think I wuz busy eatin!


I do has da prettiest sisters, don't I?


And da lump from my incision are goin down and da red around it is gone!  So good news!


Now it are time for my walk, gotta go have fun!


And tell duz skwerrils who's boss!



40 comments:

  1. We are so very happy to hear you are doing better, and YES< we agree you and your sisters are very pretty.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, there's a dog riding in that basket and another news flash-the sky is blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad to hear you're feeling better and you're getting your rides and walks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful to see you back on your bike. A sure sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are very happy to hear you are getting better and getting bike rides again!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so very happy you're feeling better and getting walks and bike rides, Kinley! Wahoo!!!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Jakey and Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo glad you are all well. That bike ride looks awesome, and I loves your colour scheme for your basket. Your mom sure does have excellent taste (by your direction). I thinks you really ought to have your tiaras on when you promenade, too.
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to read all the good news from your family. Gail is wondering how much of those 90 minutes bike rides is taken up with Momma talking to other folk about you Kinley?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, mostly she just says "hi!" or "thanks!" as she pedals by.

      Delete
  9. Oh I bet you and your mama are a sensation... and I love the way your mama made her bike to a fab convertible for you ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for bike rides and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you three are back to normal. I' sure it feels real good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all are so cute! Have fun on those bike rides and walks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!! So glad you are feeling better and that bike rides are back! Hell you will NEVER, EVER see us blogging 7 days on either of our blogs..........don't believe in it. Never gonna happen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, those bike rides look like fun! I'd love to ride in a bike basket. I bet Momma could get one big enough, she'd just have to pedal REALLY hard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're glad you're feeling better! Go get those squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you're lump is going down. The Basset has 2 lumps, but so far the V-E-T says they're OK to stay. You sure are a lucky Westie to get to ride in such a fancy basket with your momma around town! Hugs! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad that you are able to have some fun again! I know you look precious in your basket. We are starting the boys on their walks again this week. Pierre has put on some weight during this move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet dey'll be happy to be walkin again - I know I are!

      Delete
  18. Its fantastic you are doing better!

    Your bike rides look pawsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are over the moon to hear you are well now Kinley!
    You look adorable in the bike carrier!
    And our Mama swooned when she saw the bunny dress :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hooray for the healing that is going on, so you can get back to your normal life once again.
    Bike rides sound like lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!