Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats from Chewy!


Hi pals! Well, it has been rainin all day, so no walks or bike rides for me.  But ya know what rainy days are made for???  Chewy reviews!




We picked da Sweet Potato and Bison flavor to try.


Da Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats are crunchy treats.  Dey are made in da USA and dey do not has corn, wheat, or soy products.  Dey come in a 14 oz bag (dere are also an 8 oz small breed bag wif smaller treats, but us westies think we are big dogs).


Dese limited ingredient treats are marketed for dogs wif food allergeez, but dey duz contain potatoes, which are one da things Finley are slightly allergick (most of her allergeez are environmental). She got to have some anyways, she are almost 12 and she wuz only barely allergick to potatoes (she gets Frenchie fries on Whataburger nites too - I mean, ya only live once).  Anyways, back to da treats - da ingredients are dried potatoes, sweet potatoes, bison meal, potato protein, dried cane molasses, canola oil, natural flavor, sodium chloride, mixed tocopherols, and citric acid.  Each treat has 15 calories.


Well, dey look tasty!


Finley wuz eager to try it!


And look - my momma ackshually got a good pic for once!  Finley really liked em.


Brinley got to try hers next.


And she wuz smackin her lips soon!


I forgot to menshun how I dressed up for da taste test.


I fink my shirt says it all.


Well, it smells good . . . 


And it tastes great!


Now, how bout seconds??


I mean, wet paws equal extra treats, right??


Me, Brinley, and Finley is givin da Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats 12 paws up and 3 waggin tails!  Fanks so much for lettin us try these treats! As always, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although I could use a couple hundred (MORE) tennis balls.  ;)  I luvs me some tennis balls.




20 comments:

  1. Love your Got Treats shirt. And we think we would love to try those treats too..

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that shirt rocks!!! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The treats sound and look so yummy and they're a nice size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm glad momma didn't get us da small-breed size.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy those. We just bought a bag at the store. Bison is good for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shirt is perfect to wear for all your taste tests. We got those treats too and loved them. You all did a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent review! And you got an official treat sweater? How cool is that??

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect shirt for the photoshoot, Kinley!! These treats look so very nommy, thanks for the great review!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bison sounds good and they look yummy
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink shirt is very sweet! We think we would all love those treats here too :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good shirt to wear for taste testing:)
    Chewy would love to see that I am sure...then they might even feature you in their adverts! You'll be furmouse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!