Monday, March 19, 2018

Da Seroma Blues


Well pals, it wuz back to da Organ Harvester for me dis morning.  And he said yup, it are a seroma.  And dere are not really much we can do - my body are sposed to reabsorb to fluids or somesuch.  I has to "take it easy" until it does.  And I has to get wrapped up - it looks like I are waist-training.  Just call me Kinley Kardashian.


Yeah, it are no fun.  At least me and Brinley got some ham dis morning.


As ya can see by Brinley's photo, it wuz some yummy stuff.


Don't look so upset Finley - ya got hamburger.

Anyways, I got an inspired by my condishun to write a song.  Or well, make up lyrics to a SUPER OLD song.  It are older dan my momma O-L-D.


Ooh, my little puffy one, my puffy one
When you gonna let me play rough, seroma
Ooh, you make me rest so much, rest so much
Being quiet and calm is so tough, seroma

Never gonna jump, chase the cats, gonna get to run
This inflammation sucks, it are absolutely no fun
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-my seroma!

Deflate a little bit, huh, a-will ya, huh
Deflate enough to be real flat, seroma
Keeping it all puffy, it bothers me
I really want to chase that cat, seroma

Never gonna jump, chase the cats, gonna get to run
This inflammation sucks, it are absolutely no fun
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-my seroma!

When you gonna go away, you can't stay
Is it just a matter of time, seroma?
Is it just my real bad luck, my real bad luck
Oh I really wanna jump and climb, seroma

Never gonna jump, chase the cats, gonna get to run
This inflammation sucks, it are absolutely no fun
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-my seroma!
M-m-m-m-my seroma!
M-m-m-m-my seroma!
M-m-m-m-my seroma!

Ooooooo-ooooh, my seroma
Ooooooo-ooooh, my seroma
Ooooooo-ooooh, my seroma!

46 comments:

  1. I hope the song will help da healing process and that seroma (is it a girl?) will disappear soon and without a trace....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Kinley, this is a disaster. No, not the seroma (although we do hope that will clear up fast as no-one wants you to join the Kardashian clan), the disaster is that you have prompted Gail to try out her non-existent singing voice...
    Lord give me strength...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that seroma is history soon, Kinley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bummer! Glad it isn't anything like an infection, that would be far worse. It will all be fine in no time, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, now I are on Aunty Bye Otics - just in case.

      Delete
  5. Hari Om
    I am so glad you are at that side of the great pond, cuz I just disturbed the neighbours greatly singing out your song!!! That is a brilliant rendition (your words, not my singing of them). Sending POTP for the reabsorption to happen all pronto and spontaneous-like. It can, y'know. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had the perfect lyrics to that song (which my Mom remembers from her high school day when I think the prom them was "fire!"

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope your body absorbs that seroma soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your lyrics to that song. Of course now our mom will have that song stuck in her head all day. Our paws are still crossed that you will be feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My seroma sounds like you got cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better a seroma dan a sarcoma. Although it duz sound bad.

      Delete
  10. We hope that seroma goes away real fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a shame, Kinley. We hope your body decides to absorb that fluid asap so you can be free to play and run. Take care.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD...that song is PAWFECT for your condition...We sure hope you feel all better and are back to active duty soon!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. We sure do hope you feel better Kinley...no fun to be wrapped up! Sending POTP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kinley.....OW ~~~~~~~~~~~ sorree.... N we hope st francis gives ya extree blessingz with ham AND bacon ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no bacon since Saturday, but I did get some ham!

      Delete
  15. That is a pawfect song! Hopefully that goes away fast and you can run and play again real soon
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh you poor baby!! Hoping you feel better soon!!! Loved the song too! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh nose Kinley dat are no fun!! Matilda had dat and an infection after her hysterectomy and her was not a happy camper Mama tells me.

    We absolutely wuv'd your song & we definitely think it will be a hit!! Pawrayers dat you start feeling betters real soon!

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it are no fun to have problems after surgery.

      Delete
  18. Sending you POTP that your body has less fluid soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeaaa for you that you can make a song out of it! We are so relieved you are doing ok, even if you are still a bit puffy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH NOES! Gurl, gets better soon, and maybe I can borrow your waist cincher when you're done.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, if you can make up a song about it, you must be feeling a little bit better! :) XO

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be feelin fine. Just not lookin too great.

      Delete
  22. That was a great poem to go with the original:)

    Hope you will not have to deal with that seroma thing for too long.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!