Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Selfies


I are not shure WHAT are goin on.  Somefin BIG are happenin tomorrow and momma are worried bout it.  She says I are gonna be ok though, but she still are worried.  


Da mommas made us get groomed today (dese pics are PRE-groomin) - dey said we is not gonna be able to have a baff for a while.  Sounds GOOD to us!

 

Finley says it are no big deal, but I are still not shure about it.


We is within a happy 16th birthday to our pal Madi and takin part in da Road Trip blog hop to sell-a-brates.  Well, we wuz not round when my momma got her license, but a mess up wif da dates just may be da reason we are here.  See, dere wuz a new law for da year my momma turned 16 - you had to have a permit for 6 months before you could get a license.  Well, da mommas didn't know dat and my momma didn't get her permit until June 26 - 5 months before her birthday.  So no license and car for her 16th birthday - she had to wait until Christmas.  Instead, she got . . . WHITLEY!  Whitley wuz da family's furst westie, and she wuz such a winner dat dey kept on gettin em.  A westie are a much better present dan a car anyways . . .




34 comments:

  1. Oooh I wonder what it could be? Maybe a royal visit? Hmm I've not got anything in my calendar, so maybe its someone else MOL I'm sure whatever it is you will be ok, especially if it means NO baths MOL
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hope that happening wil end very good and your mama hasn't to worry ... hugs to her....
    how bad that your mama had to wait for da car till christmas, but to get such a furbulous friend like Whitley was suere much much better than a car... even better than all furraris ane meowseratis of slice earth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haf my paws crossed fur you and are sending BIG hugs to Momma
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh...I think I know what is going on. Better run and hide, but if not, I'm sure you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep a Westie is a lot more fun to cuddle with and give kisses than a car....what a wonderful 16th bday pressie
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty kisses and purrs to all today....
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure hope that the news is good today! A WESTIE is a LOT better than a car!! We would take that in a heartbeat!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Westie is much better than a car! My paws are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You drive a car. A terrier drives you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you are going to be just fine after today - but you might have to wear a lampshade or a donut for a few days:)

    Woos- Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I has to wear da Cone of Shame. Brinley figgered out how to get it off.

      Delete
  11. Oh I hope everything is OK and that you don't have to go to the V-E-T! Maybe the surprise is that your momma found a pot of gold stuffed toys and treats for you?! Hugs! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I thinks I knows what's gonna happen! Don't worries, you'll gets lots of loves and cuddles, butts no runnin' for a while....I knows, hard for a terrierist! Paws crossed anyhu gurls!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It are tuff, being on restricted duty are no fun.

      Delete
  13. Ohhh getting Whitley is MUCH better than a license!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  14. paws crossed for you two today!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. We just know you two will be just fine with whatever happens. You all are looking great in our selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, a Westie is much better than a car, but even better is both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Westies vs cars...no competition if you ask me! Woof!! But a car is great for getting to where you want to be to have more fun than a backyard can offer and where the bike basket rides are too far to get to:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!