Sunday, October 31, 2021

Yappy Howloween!

 

Yappy Howloween! We had a steampunk theme going on at my house - momma says Angel Whitley wore this costume a long time ago, but it wuz my firstest time wearing it. And grandma made me a brand new hat! 


I even rocked da goggles! Or doggles I guess, BOL. We didn't have any trick or treater zombies, so I didn't get to bark em! Oh well, I guess dat means more treats for us, right?


Momma carved a Zero pumpkin from da Nightmare Before Christmas.


Yappy Howloween!


16 comments:

  1. Your mama hit the wine cellar to carve like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great costume, Kinley! I think I remember when Whitley wore that...your whole family dressed up that way if I recall.

    We love the woofie pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those costumes should get you first place if you entered a countest

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love it... and we love this theme... happy howloween to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great costume. We never get any trick or treaters here either so that just means more candy for us. You have to have some on hand just in case even though there has never been anyone in 30+ years. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your costume Kinley and we hope you had da bestest Halloween efur :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinley! You look terrific steam punked! And we gotta say your Mom's punkin ROCKS! We hope you had a Happy HOWL-ween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That steampunk style looks great! Loved the pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!