Saturday, October 15, 2022

On Zombie Patrol

So Brinley and my grandma went back to Plano on Tuesday. But don't worry, my momma took a bazillion photos of her so we are gonna have lotsa pics to share for da next couple weeks.


I has been busy fighting da zombies of Lubbock. Today they seemed to take over my bark and made shure to give em da what for. 

Momma are having to fight to urge to tell certain people at what she thinks of them and how rude they were to her. I'd give em a butt bite if I saw em, they sound like some bad zombies to me!


Here's momma's Caturday, errr, Dogerday Art!


18 comments:

  1. Tghere is never any excuse for bad manners, anywhere. Thank goodness you are both so restrained in the face of zombie peoples, tempting as their butts may be ;)
    Excellent artwork this week!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bad zombies of Lubbock! What could be more horrible? They sound totally deserving of the good butt bite...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, some idiotic humans deserve a butt bite (or a leg bite). Lovely pics and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is so lucky to have you there to protect her from zombies and rude people, Kinley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sometimes have to tell those zombies what's what in no uncertain terms, don't you, Kinley?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't bite the zombies, or else you'll become one. (I think that's how it works … ????) Anyway, we're glad you had a nice visit with your family, and hope you got some yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice you got some time together and you can keep your mom so safe. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  8. we love your art... and we hope you can chase all da zombies away... and they never come back

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are too many zombies around us sometimes...glad you barked em away!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!